Friday 11 May 2007

We all have to start somewhere

Hello, dobar dan
Gazic finally let me have my own link on taumuon. Tako da i ja mogu malo komentirat.
To make things more interesting I'll use bit of Croatian from time to time.
Anyway, still getting used to rain, had few good weeks. Apparently this is it for british summer.
Mum just said over the phone that it was 27C in Split today-grrrrr.
Ali moj Gazic bi ka rak pocrvenija u tim vremenskim uvijetima.
What else is happening, not much...apart I've finally mastered riding a push bike ( a sad zapljescite ). Inace se patim na ovoj famoznoj UN dijeti koju sam pokupila u Splitu. Nadam se da ce bit rezultata do lita.
It has been a month since we returned from Croatia :-(
I miss nice weather, nice food, my friends, my family....moan, moan, moan.I think it is enough for first time...pusa svima

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ajde Mare na plači, ne priliči ti, he he... Dobra ideja, što se tiće bloga. Piši često da znam što se događa. Pozdrav tebi i Gazicu.
E da i ustraj u dijeti, navijam za tebe, jeeeee!