Thursday 17 May 2007

Tko je Anonymous

I bas sam se mislila da mi nikad niko nece ostaviti coment na blogu. I was so overwhelmed.
Ali bas bi bilo lijepo da znam ko mi to pise...Anonymous ko si?
At the moment I've been studying Croatian grammar. Gazic has been very disciplined with his learning.
I have to say, he mastered posvojne zamjenice and had only one mistake the other night. Well done Gazic.
Trouble is , he is getting so good that I can't gossip over the phone any more with my friends-because he understands everything.
Jos ura vrimena do kraja radnog vremena. Ta mi uvijek sporo prolazi.
Inace ovde puno smisnih stvari za napisat, ali ne smin ...Blogovi su opasni.
What else is new, diet is ok..fruit day today. Quit smoking yesterday. I hope I will stick to it.
O yes, hotel is finally booked for our Paris trip..can't wait it...looks like cutest and most romantic hotel in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikako da iskometiram blog kad se Ĩujemo telefonom jer zaboravim.:))