Sunday 13 May 2007

Eurovision 2007

OK, it is sad...I do watch it sometimes. Missed it this time, well wasn't glued to the TV last night as I was having nice dinner at our friends.
This is theoretically true as I did have nice evening but while they were munching on steak, brioche and asparagus I was enjoying my fruit portion for the evening.Bloody diet...If I don't drop to a size -- by the July I will be angry.
Back to Eurovision. It is getting worse and worse I have to say. I managed to see Ukrainian cross dresser or whatever he was..o my God.
I've seen Balkans were main stars ...and Croatia didn't qualify. Da su barem poslali Huljice na Eurosong mislim da bi ipak imali vise sanse.
Ocigledno danas takve pale.
E da , uspijela sam pogledat i POBEDNIKE al su ih malo zaj....
I had red button on the freeview so we could sing a long ...and all the time they had Croatian flag next to song title. They couldn't be more wrong. Mislim da englezima treba lekcija iz zemljopisa.

No comments: